* A 32-year-old Clayton man was arrested on outstanding warrants and possession of marijuana after being stopped on High Hill Road for walking in the roadway.
* A construction company working at an Auburn Road construction site reported that someone broke into their utility trailer and stole numerous power tools.
* A 36-year-old Sicklerville man was arrested for striking a Mullica Hill man in the face with a closed fist during a dispute on Regals Court.
* A 23-year-old Ocean City man was arrested for DWI and possession of marijuana, after crashing into a yield sign while navigating around the circle located at Kings Highway and Center Square Road.
* A 21-year-old Woolwich man was arrested on outstanding warrants and possession of marijuana, during the course of an investigation on Kings Highway.
* A 21-year-old Brick Township man was arrested for possession of marijuana after a drug investigation on Broad Street.
* A 19-year-old Woolwich man was arrested for possession of cocaine during the course of an investigation on Paulsboro Road.
* A 25-year-old Woolwich man was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after being stopped on Woodstown Road.
* Beazer Homes reported the theft of 2 air-conditioning units from new a construction on Auburn Road.
* Unknown suspects vandalized numerous pieces of playground equipment at Locke Avenue Park.
* A Quinton Court resident reported their vehicle was burglarized after being left unlocked overnight. The theft yielded multiple pieces of identification, A Coach purse and approximately $800.00 in US Currency.
* A 44-year-old Philadelphia man attempted to pass a fraudulent $100 bill at the WAWA located on Paulsboro Road. He was subsequently arrested and charged after a cooperative investigation with a neighboring police department.
* A Kingsway High School student was arrested and charged with possession of marijuana and possession of marijuana on school property, subsequent to a CDS investigation at the athletic fields.
* A Yorktown Road resident reported a bicycle stolen from their garage overnight. The bicycle is described as a 20′ Diamondback mountain bike, burgundy in color with white iPod dock on the handle bars.
* A vehicle was reported stolen after being taken, without force, at the intersection of Kings Highway and Church Street. Subsequent investigations led to the vehicle being recovered a short time later on Viereck Road. Charges are pending for the suspect, a juvenile Swedesboro resident.
* A Helms Avenue resident reported a day time burglary to their residence. The unknown suspect(s) entered through a window and targeted jewelry and credit cards.
* A Kings Highway resident reported a Poulan snow blower stolen from the rear of their residence.
* A Second Street resident reported a Craftsman leaf blower stolen from their pick-up truck while parked in the driveway.