* A Franklin Street resident reported that someone entered their vehicle overnight and stole several items. The victim was unsure if their vehicle was locked.
* A 20 year old Woolwich Township man was arrested subsequent to a theft investigation at CVS. The CVS employee activated two $500 Visa gift cards without purchasing them, and made several purchases with same at other locations.
* A Minuteman Lane resident reported that someone entered their unlocked vehicle overnight and stole several items.
* A 39 year old Pitman man was arrested for the theft of three laptop computers from Spirit Dodge.
* A theft of copper wire and conductors was reported stolen from a cell tower located on Auburn Road.
* 20 year old Woolwich Township woman was charged with possession of marijuana under 50 grams, possession of drug paraphernalia, failure to surrender CDS, unlawful possession of a weapon, and obstruction after she contacted police because she locked herself out of her vehicle.
* A Licciardello Drive resident reported that someone entered their unlocked vehicle(s) overnight and stole several items.
* A 59 year old male was charged with DWI subsequent to a suspicious vehicle complaint.
* A Swedesboro resident reported their wallet and stereo removed from their unlocked vehicle while parked on Second Street.
* A 29 year old male was charged with Possession of CDS Paraphernalia subsequent to a motor vehicle stop.
* A Woolwich Township resident reported his Juniper Lane home burglarized. The unknown suspect(s) entered through an unsecured garage door and removed U.S. currency from a safe.
* An AT&T representatives reported multiple pieces of copper were removed from their Woolwich Township tower site.
* A Swedesboro resident reported he was robbed by knife point in his Second Street home by an unknown masked suspect. The resident stated he was unharmed, but the suspect fled with $20.
* A 22 year old Camden man was arrested and charged with the Drug Induced Liability Death of a Woolwich Township man. A heroin overdose death investigation guided detectives to the 22 year old Camden man who supplied the Woolwich Township resident with the heroin that ultimately lead to his death. He is currently lodged in the Salem County Jail in lieu of $500,000.00 full cash bail.
* A 21 year old Brick Township man was charged with Possession of CDS subsequent to a motor vehicle stop in Swedesboro.
* A Woolwich Township man reported a burglary and theft to his Fredrick Boulevard home. Multiple tools were removed from the unsecured garage by unknown suspect(s).