The original church was built on Oldmans Creek Rd, Gloucester County in September 1790 and moved to Auburn, then called Sculltown, on the Salem County side of the creek in 1840.
First trustees of the New Ebenezer Methodist Meeting House were Benjamin Heritage, Malachi Horner, James Hoffman, Nicholas Justice, Alfred Simpkins, John T. Leap, and John Barber. Their descendants are invited to join in the 9 a.m. anniversary service. Please call the church at 856-299-5950 or follow on Facebook.com/ebenezerumchurchauburn.
Ebenezer United Methodist Church is located at 59 Main Street in Auburn.