COVID-19 RULES, RESTRICTIONS & CHANGESMarch 17, 2020
March 18 Updates
The Swedesboro Woolwich Parks and Recreation has closed the township parks.
March 17 Update
From the Logan Police Department:
1. The police administration offices are CLOSED to the public.
2. All emergencies shall be reported via calling 9-1-1 as normal.
3. Non-emergency issues or general inquiries shall be reported by calling the 24/7 non-emergency dispatch line at 856-589-0911.
4. In some cases, an officer may contact you by phone to take your report, rather than come to your home or workplace.
5. In some cases in which an officer does respond to your home or workplace, the 9-1-1 dispatcher may direct you to meet the officer outside in order to minimize exposures.
Issued by Gov. Phil Murphy on March 16.
NEW NJ STATEWIDE RULES
- Non-essential businesses must close each day after 8 p.m. During daytime hours businesses must limit their occupancy to 50 people and practice social distancing
- Essential businesses remaining open AFTER 8 p.m. – grocery stores, gas stations, pharmacies, medical facilities
- Non-essential, non-emergency travel is DISCOURAGED from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. for the foreseeable future
- Bars and restaurants are closed after 8 p.m. They are being limited to take-out and delivery until further notice. Waivers are being given for carry out alcohol.
- All gyms, theaters, indoor retail shopping malls, amusement parks and amusement centers, casinos, racetracks closed until further notice.
- Gatherings of 50 or more people are banned
- All schools will remain closed beginning March 18 until health officials determine it is safe to open
- All New Jersey phone and cable providers – including Verizon, CenturyLink, Altice, Comcast, and Charter – have suspended shutoffs to ensure connectivity during the #COVID19 pandemic.
- New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission will automatically extend expiration dates by TWO MONTHS for driver’s licenses, registrations, and inspection stickers expiring in March, April, and May.
- County Nutrition sites closed until further notice.
- All municipal offices closed to the public but the offices are staffed and functioning.
- Swedesboro/Woolwich Rabies Clinic on March 21 cancelled.
- Swedesboro Woolwich Parks and Recreation Easter Egg Hunt on March 28 cancelled.
- All branches of the Gloucester County Library System (Greenwich, Logan, Mullica Hill, and Swedesboro) will close through Sunday, March 22.
FOR THE LATEST UPDATES FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK.